Business owners and marketers are always looking out for the best way to market their products. But with videos coming into the picture, targeting and reaching out to the right audience has definitely become easier. Today, marketers around the world swear by the power of videos to grow their business and help them achieve more. So much so that videos have become an integral part of their marketing strategies.
But even now, many businesses have doubts about how videos can help them achieve their marketing goals. We think it is a fair question to ask. And that is why we have put together the 5 most powerful reasons why businesses should invest in videos.
1. Videos can help you gain an audience– As an organization, you want people to know you. You want to be heard and be recognized. A video lets you put yourself out there in public view. It helps in attracting customers’ attention and become more visible to them. There are data that prove that websites that have a video on their landing page keep their visitors engaged for a longer duration than that of those which don’t have a video. Similarly, an email with an embedded video has a higher chance of being opened. Thanks to its visual medium, videos have been scientifically proven to appeal to the human brain much more than written text. To add to it, search engines love videos and rank those websites with reasonable video content higher. Also, because videos are easily shareable, they have an inherent capacity to spread the word.
2. Videos can help businesses communicate better– While reading between the lines may be poetic, in the world of business, everyone loves clarity. Videos condense information into comprehensible knowledge that can be readily consumed. So, through videos, organizations can easily, and quite effectively, convey who they are, what they do, and what makes them different from others. It is a great tool to promote the business, its product and services and demonstrate their awesomeness without working up the viewer with too much information. After all, why tell, when you can show?
3. Videos can help you in generating qualified leads: When you package the right information and deliver it to the right people in the correct video format, it is bound to yield results. A video puts together text, visual elements and music to communicate rapidly, evoke emotions and build an instant rapport with the audience. After all, human brains are wired to react to stimuli such as motion, sound, music much more strongly than written text. In fact, videos have a way of affecting even the laziest of your buyers. A good video together with a great video marketing strategy can help you identify your audience and target them better. This will in turn increase the number of qualified leads to ramp up your business.
4. Videos can help you achieve your marketing goals: The most common marketing goals of any organization are to increase brand awareness, lead generation and conversion, and audience engagement. All this translates into more customers who are loyal and support the business. Videos facilitate spreading the word among the right demographic, make them comfortable with the product and create a recall value. Marketers around the world have found that videos yield better returns on investment. They have unmatched persuasive power.
5. Videos can help your business stay relevant– To stay relevant, you need to put out content regularly in front of your audience. When it comes to videos, they are not just some fashionable item or a popular culture trend. It has been well established that videos are the future of marketing. In fact, there is not one social media platform that is not heavily invested in the video culture. Reason- they realize the importance of the role that video advertising will play in the next few decades. And it is not only social media, but pretty much everywhere- from being found online through search engines or turning the heads of offline audience at formal and informal gatherings, videos work everywhere. It is, therefore, important for businesses to realize the potential of videos for their marketing goals or be prepared to be left out. Through videos, audience see you and that’s how they know you. It is a nifty way of capturing a piece of their minds.
However, if you are still not convinced, have a look at these facts:
Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text. – Insivia
By 2022, online videos will make up more than 82% of all consumer internet traffic — 15 times higher than it was in 2017 – Cisco
59% of executives say they would rather watch a video than read text. – Wordstream
72% of customers would rather learn about a product or service by way of video – HubSpot
6 out of 10 people would rather watch online videos than television. – Google
81% of businesses use video as a marketing tool — up from 63% over the last year. –Hubspot
A Facebook executive predicted that their platform will be all video and no text by 2021- Quartz
Videos really are the way to go. As a leading video production company in Delhi NCR, FlowInk Pictures can help you with video strategy, video production and video marketing. We are all things video.
Leave A Comment